I Love Cooking!

So I love to cook! Horse girls just love to cook. What are the odds of that? I love making pies, cookies, cupcakes, cake, and all kinds of food, but mostly desserts. I cook mostly breakfast and dinner. Iā€™m mostly at school for lunch, but sometimes I cook lunch too. You could give me some recipes in the comments below. I could give you a recipe back!

3 thoughts on “I Love Cooking!

1. I bet horse girls get pretty hungry after a long trail ride, or all that time training in the ring! Here’s a yummy snack recipe for Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Stuffed Banana Bites:

1. Cut a banana into 4 inch “logs”. (You should be able to get 2 or three logs from one banana, and feel free to eat the parts you don’t need! šŸ™‚ Also, straight bananas are the best for this)
    2. Then hollow out the middles, but not too much or they will be too thin to fill.
    3. Next, in a microwave safe bowl, melt a cup or two of chocolate chips by heating for 30 seconds, then stir them. Heat for 30 seconds more, stir again, and keep doing that until the chocolate is all melted. (Note that the bowl will get hot, so an oven mit may be needed to remove the bowl each time!)
    4. Next, dunk the bottom half of the banana logs into the melted chocolate.
    5. You can then sprinkle either chopped nuts, or coconut flakes onto the chocolate while it is wet. Then set them on a plate to dry.
    6. Lastly, fill a ziplock baggie with peanut butter. Cut a small corner of the baggie so that you can squeeze out the peanut butter into the tops of the banana logs.
    7. Fill it so that it just starts to overflow with peanut butter.
    8. Then enjoy your yummy Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Stuffed Banana Bites! šŸ™‚

2. I like how you are using your blog for not just talking, but for getting recipes around the blog. I have a great onion curry recipe which I will bring to you…..Climbing girl